Little Martin's Breast Milk Storage Bags - 60 pcs
- EASY TO USE – Bags are ideal for storing, freezing, warming up, and pouring breastmilk into feeding bottles
- ULTRA LEAK PROOF PROTECTION – Pouches are double-sealed zipper for extra security prevents odor penetration, made with strong and durable layer materials
- HEAT INDICATOR - The red and blue temperature indicator on the bag shows when the milk temperature is optimal for the baby to be fed.
- SPACE SAVING – Self-stand design for refrigerator storage and lay flat design for compact freezer storage. Store up to 8.5 oz.
- SAFE & RELIABLE – Pre-sterilized, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, BPA FREE
- EASY-POUR SPOUT DESIGN - the unique pour spout below the zip seal allows for easier transfer into a feeding container and helps prevent milk loss.
- LARGE WRITE-ON LABEL - for recording the date, time and notes
Little Martin's Breastmilk Storage Bags are pre-sterilized and ready to use - allowing you to store extra breast milk effortlessly with each feeding. Designed with mothers in mind these milk storage bags feature a strong double built-in zipper seal that allows for safe storage in both the refrigerator and freezer. These bags are durable, leak-proof and made from durable plastic. For added convenience, the bags are self-standing and come with a large write-on area so you can track the date and notes. The red and blue temperature indicator on the bag shows when the milk is optimal to be fed to a baby. These bags feature an easy-pour spout for a no-mess experience that easily transfer milk from the bottom to the bag. These bags are BPA and BPS FREE
DimensionsUnit weight: 0.2 lbs
Unit size: 4.9 x 6.75 x 0.01 in
Packaging size: 5 x 3.5 x 5.2 in
Capacity: 8.5 oz
Qty per pack: 60 count
WarningDO NOT MICROWAVE
SINGLE USE ONLY
Little Martin's Breast Milk Storage Bags - 60 Counts
Loving the indicators that allow you to know when milk is thawed and ready also the thick plastic and stand up bag make packaging milk easy and durable for the freezer.
These are easy to use and freeze and work perfectly with breastmilk warmers!
Best bags I have used. The lansinoh ones have leaked on me a few times, same with Medela. The Ameda pour spout bags are small and flimsy. These bags have awesome durability, the pour spout is wonderful. I use them both for fridge and freezer. My only gripe is that they are hard to get on Amazon. They’ve been out of stock for a while.