Little Martin’s Electric Double Breast Pump With Rechargeable Battery (Blue/Pink)
Little Martin’s Electric Double Breast Milk Pump Kit, Rechargeable Battery - Wireless and Travel Friendly. Advanced rhythmic design mimics a baby's natural sucking behavior so you can safely release more milk, fast and consistently. Cushioned silicone breast shield maximizes comfort and prevents leakage. BPA free nipples are soft and natural.
- IMPROVES MILK FLOW – Advanced rhythmic design mimics a baby's natural sucking behavior so you can safely release more milk, faster and consistently
- DISCREET & QUIET – Featuring a whisper quiet motor and rechargeable lithium battery, this lightweight breast pump and milk bottles are travel-friendly
- PUMP WHILE FEEDING – Convert device into single pump by simply closing the second loop to pump your other breast while baby is feeding
- DUAL MODE TECHNOLOGY – Select between 20 fast or slow pumping patterns to change suction power and milk flow based on your comfort or time available
- COMFORTABLE & FLEXIBLE – Cushioned silicone breast shield maximizes comfort and prevents leakage, while BPA-free nipples feel soft and natural
Manual - English (PDF)
|Technology||Simulation/Suction Tri-mode Technology|
|Weight||341g (incl. battery)|
|Material||BPA free, PP, FDA approved|
|Product life||>800 hours|
|Lithium battery life||>500 charges|
|Auto Shut Down Timer||30 mins|
I'm working on making a stash so my supply wasn't that great in the photo but nonetheless this is a cute little electronic breast pump to have. I absolutely love the color and I love the silicone caps that go around the breast cups itself it's so much more comfortable than the plastic (p.s don't mind my husband in the backroind of the video I was pumping while he was video gaming haha)
This is an amazing little pump! The freedom of not being stuck in one spot while pumping is amazing. I am able to walk around and actually do things, including hanging out with my baby! I was skeptical at first that it would work as well as my Medela Pump in Style, and to my surprise... it actually seems to work as good, if not better. I use a little waist bag to carry it around with me because I don't trust the clip on the back to hold and I would hate to drop it. I wish you could purchase replacement parts separately, as I fear I will need them someday and it doesn't seem that Little Martin's sells them. My only complaint is that the time display on my pump is a tad warped and it can be hard to read the time. Otherwise this is an amazing pump and well worth purchasing!
These work just how I need them to! I have the Little Martin's single electric breast pump and just needed some more bottles. These are so convenient as I can pump milk directly into the bottles.
An excellent pump. Works as advertised and does not make much noise so I can pump discreetly. The motor is good for the price paid, the suction is effective and powerful enough to extract milk without soreness.
I had struggled with pumping as I was convinced I had a supply issue that would not be resolved. After using this pump this morning my worries have subsided. I easily pumped 5 oz, where I could only get about 3 oz, on my best day, using my medela pump in style advanced. Also, I love being mobile with this pump.
I give it 4 stars because there was a bit of discomfort at the pump at first as I have larger breast/nipples which are sensitive. I used lanolin after which helped.